Horizon Cantilever Umbrella
Innovative and easy to use, the Horizon cantilever umbrella is the perfect residential outdoor umbrella.
The Horizon cantilever umbrella has been cleverly designed and developed to rotate 360 degrees and be tilted to 7 different side-to-side angles providing complete shade flexibility.
Constructed with a durable powder coated aluminium frame and a premium European made acrylic canvas roof, you will be able to enjoy this cantilever umbrella for many years.
The Horizon cantilever umbrella is available in 3 popular sizes:
- Horizon 3.0m Octagonal (6.4m2 of shade)
- Horizon 3.5m Octagonal (8.7m2 of shade)
- Horizon 3x3m Square (9.0m2 of shade)
Prices for a Horizon cantilever umbrella package start at only $1,790 including a base plate or in-ground fitting install kit.
Horizon Cantilever Umbrella Advantages
- 2 year warranty on the frame & components against defects and faulty workmanship
- European acrylic canvas fabric with 5 year warranty
- Stylish and tidy sand filled moulded plastic free standing base
- Fold tidily back to the mast with an optional cover bag
- Spring loaded arm end fittings to keep your canopy fitted firmly
- Perfect for residential use by the pool, patio, or outdoor garden area
- Very simple and easy to use winder handle
- Can also be installed with an in-ground fitting or bolted to a deck or concrete patio
- Sturdy 65 x 94mm powder coated aluminium mast
- Canopy is secured by stainless steel screws and canopy buttons so cannot separate from the frame unlike most umbrellas with canopy pockets.
Horizon Umbrella Canopy
All Horizon umbrella canopies are manufactured using European made 100% solution dyed acrylic canvas.
This premium marine-grade outdoor fabric comes with a 5 year warranty and has the best available colour fastness rating of 7-8 out of 8*. It also has the highest possible UV protection rating of UPF 80, cutting out the maximum amount of harmful UV light for excellent sun protection.
The Horizon is available in our 2 top selling colours Charcoal Tweed and Ecru. We can however custom make your umbrella for you out of a large selection of non standard colours to match the style of your outdoor area or home décor.
Standard Acrylic Colours
Non-Standard Acrylic Colours
Sand Filled Free Standing Base with Retractable Wheels
Most commonly the Horizon cantilever umbrella is purchased with our plastic moulded free standing base with retractable wheels. There is a hidden lever that you pull out from the side of the base. Then by standing on the lever the retractable wheels will push out and engage. You should only use the wheels when the umbrella is closed. Once the wheels are engaged you will be able to move the umbrella around on any hard flat surface. Once filled with sand this base will weigh approximately 100-120kg. Dimensions: 88 x 88 x 22cm
Base Plate Kit
The Horizon cantilever umbrella can be ordered with a Base Plate Kit which can be fixed to a concrete patio or a wooden deck. This makes the umbrella very stable and provides a very clean and tidy finish with no wasted space.
The Horizon can also be installed with an in-ground fitting. The fitting would be concreted into either your garden, paved patio, or lawn.
For full details about the Horizon Cantilever Umbrella, you can download the brochure.