Shade7 prides itself in the design, workmanship and quality of its outdoor umbrellas and gazebos. We offer excellent warranty protection on our products to give our customers confidence and peace of mind.
Warranty on umbrella frames & components:
- Riviera – 5 years residential warranty (3 years for commercial)
- Monaco – 5 years residential warranty (3 years for commercial)
- Venice – 5 years residential warranty (3 years for commercial)
- Venice Tilt – 3 years residential warranty (1 years for commercial)
- Tempest – 3 years commercial/residential warranty
- Horizon – 2 years residential warranty
- Paraflex – 2 years residential warranty
- Umbrella Bases – 1 year warranty
Warranty on umbrella fabrics:
- Recasens Acrylic Canvas – 7 years residential warranty (5 years for commercial or Tempest umbrellas)
- O’bravia® Polyester (Horizon only) – 3 years warranty
- Heavy Duty PVC (Tempest only) – 3 years warranty
- Olifen Fabric (Paraflex only) – 2 years warranty
- Polyester (Gazebos only) – 1 year warranty
This warranty covers faulty materials and faulty workmanship only. Wind damage is not covered by any Shade7 warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by wind or adverse weather conditions, fair wear and tear, accidents or misuse.
- This warranty is valid only if the umbrella is installed and operated as per the instructions in this manual.
- This is a back-to-base warranty. In the case of repairs to the umbrella being required (regardless of whether the repairs are covered under warranty) the cost of transportation to/from Shade7 is to be paid by the claimant.
- Our umbrella stands and bases use a variety of materials including powder coated steel, galvanised steel and stainless steel, all with different levels of corrosion resistance for coastal environments. Riviera installation fittings and spigots are made using galvanised or dacromet coated steel. Rust is a natural part of the aging process of all steel based materials and is therefore not considered a defect and is not covered under any Shade 7 Ltd warranties.
- This warranty is the only express warranty given by Shade7 Ltd. No person has the authority to change or add to these obligations and liabilities without Shade7 Ltd approval in writing.
- Shade7 Ltd reserves the right to determine whether or not fault is caused by faulty workmanship, faulty materials or that any part is defective. Where fault is determined, we reserve the right to repair or replace products at our discretion.
- Shade7 Ltd or its authorised agent may offer advice, but accepts no responsibility as to the ultimate positioning of the umbrella. In the case of installations, the owner is to ascertain position of all underground pipes and electrical wires and notify the installer of any obstacles. Although all care will be taken, no responsibility can be accepted for any damage during installation.
- Any umbrella repair, hardware replacement or fabric replacement supplied under warranty is covered for the time remaining in the original warranty and does not activate a new warranty period.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
Acrylic Canvas Warranty Terms:
Our solution dyed acrylic canvas fabrics are guaranteed against:
- Rot or significant loss of strength from normal usage and exposure conditions. It does not apply against any deterioration of any kind due to wind or weather related damage, misuse, burns, negligence, vandalism, perforations or stains due to environmental pollution, and fair wear and tear.
- Loss of colour. Our acrylic canvas fabric is warrantied to remain colour-fast to a rating of 7-8 on a 1-8 scale (meaning minimum fading).
Consumers Guarantees Act:
The benefits given by this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the purchaser has under Consumers Guarantees Act. Nothing in this warranty will exclude, restrict or modify any conditions, warranty rights or liability implied in this purchase or protected by law where to do so would render this warranty void.